#VALUE! The formula has the wrong type of argument Excel found type of data which was not expected there. The most common cause is when you use a function or create a formula with a cell that has text instead of numbers. Other might be that single value is expected but a whole range is returned. #NAME? Name… Read More »
Since KitKat Google has decided to hide the Developer Options so only advanced users who know what they do can access it. This can affect phones like: HTC One, LG G2, Motorola Droid, Nexus (5,7,10), Galaxy Note (10,3), Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5 etc. Good thing is that it is not hard to get it back. This article will… Read More »
There is a new option in SharePoint 2013 that allows you to re-index list or document library. You can find more about this on those blogs: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/armenk/archive/2013/02/12/how-to-force-whole-list-or-library-to-be-re-crawled-by-search.aspx http://www.learningsharepoint.com/2012/12/17/the-new-reindex-list-and-reindex-document-library-option-in-sharepoint-2013 Important:It does not work in SharePoint 2010! It is also possible to do it for whole web. Thanks to this all items in all lists will be re-crawled. I would… Read More »
If you get below exception in custom application, when you try to open Site to which you have rights, check “Project Properties/Build/Platform target”. Change it from: “x86” to “Any CPU” or “x64”.
<pre class="inline:true decode:1 " >System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled
Message=The Web application at http://devbox1.com/could not be found.
Verify that you have typed the URL correctly.
If the URL should be serving existing content,
the system administrator may need to add a new request URL mapping to
the intended application.
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite..ctor(SPFarm farm, Uri requestUri,
Boolean contextSite, SPUserToken userToken)
at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPSite..ctor(String requestUrl)
When you get:
<pre class="inline:true class:txt decode:1 " >Invalid URI: The Uri string is too long
on XmlDocument while loading xml from string make sure you use: XmlDocument.LoadXml(string) Loads the XML document from the specified string. and not XmlDocument.Load(string) Loads the XML document from the specified URL.
I moved my documents from D drive back to C and this is what I got in both Visual Studio and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio: The automatically saved settings file 'sql server management studioSettingsSQL Server Management StudioCurrentSettings-2013-06-06.vssettings' cannot be found. You can change this file on the 'Import and Export Settings' Tools Options page. The IDE will use your most recent settings for this session. To fix this: Step 1 Go to Tools/Options SQL Server Management Tools/Option or Visual Studio Tools/Option Step 2 Go to Environment/Import and Export Settings and change the path to existing one.… Read More »
This will show you how to easily change the look of the Visual Studio 2013 Update 3 menu from uppercase to lowercase. Microsoft finally heard us and added option to turn off this feature in ‘Options’ menu so no registry or PowerShell hacks are needed. Still, the upper case menu will be set by default for new installations,… Read More »
This will show you how to export your RSS feeds from Outlook 2013 to any other program/service by OPML file. Step 1 Click FILE tab Step 2 Click Open & Export option Step 3 Click Import/Export button Step 4 Select Export RSS Feeds to an OPML file option. Click Next. Step 5 Select which feeds you want to… Read More »